Late December, 2022
admin team
featured

We are a post potter site now rolling into the end of the year 2022. We welcome each and every one of you with open arms, eager to create many fun filled plots! As of currently, we have battled two site plots and are moving onward to our third! So please be sure to read all the plot updates and check on the rules! We are pleased that you have stopped on in and are more than eager for you to climb aboard the chaotic train! Also do note that we are an 18 years and older site! Level is shown below, as well as in our rules!

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CLICK THE TOPSITES BUTTON IN OUR AFFILIATES TO VOTE FOR US, AS WELL AS LOG IN WITH ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS EVERY TIME YOU LOG ON!

trending_up
stars
copyright

Add Reply

New Poll

What if we rewrite the stars?, brother & friend / love interest
Pureblood // Witch // flying Instructor // Member // currently Offline
redeemAnto
group_workgraduated
storeshe/her
timeline22
widgetsbisexual
favoritesingle
Hogwarts Staff
veronica
the cold // 23 // cst // she/her // mature? depending // 11 posts // 60 house points

--- Summers

Nothing can keep us apart

18 + Tyler Posey + Brother

Antonella's little brother is her best friend. Like seriously she'd do anything for this kid. He was born in late December making him just eighteen now and finishing his seventh year. When he started attending Hogwarts Antonella would eat breakfast and lunch with him every day. They grew a part for a few years but got close again her last year. During winter break Antonella's last year he was attacked and became a werewolf. It was a rough holiday that year as everyone tried to cope and no doubt it was worse on him. After graduation, Antonella was only able to keep in touch via letters. He was definitely a student who unwillingly turned during the first attack and was also taken to a camp when arriving back on the platform in London. Before he was taken, Antonella would describe her brother has a spirited boy with a wild imagination. He would draw and write stories. She often recalled staying up late with him during breaks as he acted out stories he had written with shadows from the fire.

--- ----

You know I want you, it's not a secret I try to hide

20+ + Sofia Boutella or Jamie Chung + Friend / Love Interest

So that healer girl I wrote about in Antonella's app? That girl she often flirted with during international practices? Ohh yea, I'd love to have her around! She would be a useful character for the allies to have too. My original idea was that the reason she knew the Allie's, Refugee's and Kozlov's were banning together to raid the camps was that she was a part of the team. I figured she could be a werewolf or vampire. That's entirely up to whoever takes her. Basically, all that is important is that she's a healer who was totally diggin' Antonella and cares for all magical beings. Friendship for sure, actual love interest up to player.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options

Add Reply

Fast Reply

New Poll

skinned exclusively by shinxo